Foreign-invested companies (often called FDI companies) when investing in Vietnam can make direct investment or indirect investment. It is possible to distinguish foreign direct investment in Vietnam as a form of investment including investment in long-term financial assets of foreign individuals or legal entities investing in Vietnam associated with economic management rights. legal entities are allowed to invest foreign capital. In contrast, foreign indirect investment merely includes investment in financial assets but does not participate in the business management process in Vietnam. Forms of foreign investment in Vietnam are as follows:
Investment in the establishment of foreign-invested companies includes: 100% foreign-owned companies or companies with a part of foreign investors’ capital (also called joint-venture companies):
Foreign investors invest in Vietnam in the form of capital contribution, purchase of shares, capital contribution companies established in Vietnam;
Investment in the form of PPP contracts;
Invest in the form of BCC contract.
Corporate Tax Consultancy
Megawaygroup is the world’s leading provider of tax services in terms of size, scope and reputation in the tax industry. Customers choose us because we deeply understand the business and economic environment of our customers, combining our expertise in taxation in Vietnam and in hundreds of countries worldwide. Because the tax environment in Vietnam is becoming more and more complicated, we help businesses:
Identify and minimize tax risks in Vietnam and around the world;
Understand and meet corporate tax compliance obligations;
Implement tax strategies to support the business and business goals of the enterprise;
Settle arising disputes with tax authorities; and manage accounting and tax reporting issues
Import Tax Advice
Import Export Consulting Import and export is quite a difficult issue for those who want to expand their business directly with foreign companies for the first time. Cao Minh Luat provides the following import and export services:
– Consultation or Customer representative to understand the market, negotiate, negotiate and sign foreign trade contracts with the best contract terms and prices.
– International payment (open L / C, TTR or direct payment …).
– Apply for licenses depending on the export or import administration.
– Consulting to determine customs declaration price, accuracy of payable taxes.
– Prepare documents and carry out customs procedures in accordance with regulations.
– Conduct procedures for registration, quality inspection, inspection, …
– Transfer, consult prices, make origin statements (for cars, motorcycles, construction machines …).
Customers who want to use the above services please contact us directly.
Advice on procedures for obtaining a permit from a Vietnamese state authority
Subjects required to carry out procedures for applying for a Business License for foreign investors Business licenses are granted to foreign-invested economic organizations when carrying out the following activities:
– Implementing the right to distribute retail goods, excluding goods specified at Point c, Clause 4, Article 9 of Decree No. 09/2018 / ND-CP; To exercise the right to import and distribute goods as prescribed at Point c, Clause 4, Article 9 of Decree No. 09/2018 / ND-CP;
– Implementing retail distribution rights as stipulated in Point c, Clause 4, Article 9 of Decree 09/2018 / ND-CP; Providing Logistics services; except for the logistics services sub-sectors in which Vietnam has a market opening commitment in the international treaties to which Vietnam is a member; – Rental of goods, excluding financial leasing; except for renting construction equipment for operators;
– Providing trade promotion services, excluding advertising services;
– Providing commercial intermediary services;
– Providing e-commerce services;
– Providing services of organizing bidding for goods and services.